As the temperatures begin to lower and the leaves start to turn, I can't help but notice all the new cold weather trends walking the streets of New York City. I absolutely adore the idea of wearing a cape. It's such a chic alternative to the winter coat, which, to be quite honest, I don't have too much experience with being from Miami (where 65 degrees is considered "jacket weather"). I also can't help but obsess over the new military boot trend! I like the tall and rugged version as well as the sleeker black ones.
Kristen is coming to visit next week! I'm so excited to see her and show her what my new life in the City is like (and do some winter shopping, of course).
1. Pewter Clutch: Rampage Juliet Metallic Envelope Clutch, $68.00
2. Red Lips: MAC Lipstick in Russian Red, $14.50
3. Fantastic Bag: Coach Madison Gathered Large Leather Shoulder Bag, $1,200.00
4. Leopard Scarf: Express Faux Fur Pull-Thru Scarf, $29.99
5. Cape: Top Shop Ultimate Heavy Jersey Cape, $170.00
6. Vintage Earrings: Urban Outfitters Byzantine Square Posts, $16.00
7. Lace-up: Steve Madden Perrin Boots, $169.95
8. Fierce Cuff: House of Harlow 1960 Cuff Bracelet, $220.00
9. Combat Boots: Forever21 Leatherette Oxford Ankle Boots, $29.80