All that Glitters.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Over time, you'll see how alike yet different Kelly and I are. When it comes to fashion, Kelly tends to be the riskier twin. Well, scratch that. Kelly tends to be riskier with most things, not just fashion. As silly as this may sound, although we are identical twins I honestly believe she can pull of things I would never be able to. I tend to think of myself as more classic and safe: I love bows, adore tutus, and enjoy adding a bit of edge with a skull piece. The inspiration for this post was the gold glitter bow stilettos; a perfect piece for the upcoming holiday season. I am highly anticipating my shopping trips (yes, plural) in New York this week. I look forward to adding some key pieces to my winter wardrobe!
1. Glitter & Bows: Betsey Johnson Glitzed Oversize Clutch, $128.00
2. Big Statement: Akong London Silver And Gold Mix Leaf Collar, $568.92
3. Skull Love: Wildfox Love Bones Baggy Beach Jumper in White, $112.00
4. Sparkle Around You: JCrew Superskinny Glitter Belt, $24.50
5. Gold Stilettos: Kurt Geiger Jasmine Evening Pump, $172.40
6. Classic Potion: Love Potion No. 9 Crew Neck Sweater, $178.00
7. Ballerina by Night: BCBG Tutu Tank Dress, $168.00
8. Ladylike Chic: Marc Jacobs Bow-Detailed Quilted Large Leather Shoulder Bag, $650.00
9. Bow Earrings: Marc by Marc Jacobs Metal Bow Stud, $38.00
10. Floral Explosion: Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb' Refillable Eau de Parfum Spray, $115.00