A Pretty Party.

Friday, May 6, 2011

 1. Tackety Pitcher, Narrow  2. Slate Heart Placeholders  3. Broad-Winged Dove Clips 
4. Sewn In Love Cards  5. Printed Lumière Votives, Gran  6. Galvanized Treat Pedestals 
7.
Pampered Pom Set  8. Mini Pennant Garland
{image via i heart peonies}


Not too long ago Anthropologie launched their lovely BHLDN wedding website. They've been growing and recently announced the release of their less-than-perfect decor perfect not just for weddings, but for anything (party or no party). These classic decorations range from tabletop to lighting to stationary and are sure to make you fall in head over heels for them! I am tempted to buy some of the flag garland and a tackety pitcher and have a summer party of my own.

 P.S. I usually do my own collages but the BHLDN has this great feature that allowed me to create my very own mood board!


8 comments:

Kristine - A Graceful Home said...

I want to come to this party! Love your picks!

Scientific Housewife said...

Great picks!

Gawgus things... said...

This is so beautiful! My sister's getting married on 11th June so this has given me some great ideas! XXX

Claudia Moser said...

Just wanted to tell you that on my blog, a well deserved award is waiting for you :)

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

mmm, hmmm! love it and really cool they allow you to do a mood board like this. that's rad. happy weekend ladies. ♥

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

These would look darling at a tea party :) I love decorating for special occasions :)

Love, Vanilla

P.s I have moved to http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

AA said...

beautiful! :)

-AA

follow me, please?
http://iknowtheressunshinebeyondthatrain.blogspot.com/

/*To add pinterest button*/ 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips