What a pleasant surprise it was to receive not one, not two, but three Stylish Blogger Awards in the past week. The two of us couldn't be happier and we deeply appreciate the recognition from these three wonderful bloggers: the stylish Parisian blogger at Gawgus Things, the cute and quirky Lula at Lulapalooza, and the adorable Hayley at The Weekend File. To follow the tradition of the award, we need to share seven things about ourselves (some are obvious, some not so much):
- We are identical twins (in case you didn't get the memo)
- We come from a family of 4 sisters (we are sandwiched in the middle)
- Our high school freshmen year math teacher used to differentiate the two of us by remembering "Kelly, with an 'L,' long face." We got a kick out of that one!
- Our father was our math teacher for most of our High School days which made for an interesting three years
- We haven't lived in the same city together for almost 6 years. We hope to change that one day soon!
- Our zodiac sign is Taurus
- In college, Kelly studied Accounting and Kristen studied Industrial Engineering
Additionally, we need to pass the award on to seven other bloggers. While there are TONS of blogs out there we adore, here is a small sampling of ones we thought are worthy of taking a peak at that you may have not been exposed to just yet. In no particular order, our choices are:
- A Pretty Little Space.
- Baubles, Bangles, and Beads.
- Cookie & Kate.
- Hearted Girl.
- Hey Lila Hey.
- Jennifer and Sherry.
- Kats Loves Fashion.