|1. Petit Navy Stripe Texture Boxy Jumper, TopShop 2. Juliette Bag, Dooney & Bourke |
3. House of Harlow Sunglasses, Nordstrom 4. Classic Jenna Bracelet, J. Crew
5. Square Silk Twill Scarf, Juicy Couture 6. Drive Me Daisy Earrings, ModCloth
7. Philosophy Summer Grace Fragrance, Nordstrom 8. Blue Stripe Sleeveless Cover Up, TopShop
9. TOMS Slip-On, Nordstrom 10. White Belted Shorts, TopShop
11. Maternity Navy Grandad Blouse, TopShop 12. Red Scallop Hem Shorts, TopShop
I have been trying to hold back from shopping lately but a girl can't help but (online) window shop. With the 4th of July holiday just around the corner I tended to lean towards red, white, and blue for this post. I have been yearning to buy the Juliette style Dooney & Bourke bag for quite some time and think I may have to take the plunge soon! This summer I have been loving stripes, not-too-short shorts, and flowy tops. The red sequined TOMS shoes remind me of modern day Dorothy shoes from the Wizard of Oz (so fun looking). Even though I haven't been shopping lately I think I'll be treating myself to some new wardrobe pieces pretty soon!