|1. Urban Outfitters, Love Bunnies Ring Holder 2. ModCloth, Stachin' Bottles Corkscrew|
3. Urban Outfitters, Cupcake Pedestal Vanity Stand 4. Nordstrom, Tarnish Grosgrain Bow Fedora
5. ZGallerie, Casablanca Lantern 6. ZGallerie, Table Topics Game
7. ModCloth, Candid Candelabra Jewelry Stand 8. Anthropologie, Prospero Journal
9. ModCloth, Style Diaries 10. Jonathan Adler, Happy Chic Agenda
11. Anthropologie, Illume Boulangerie Jar
Can you believe there are only 10 days until Christmas?! It's amazing how time flies at the speed of light right before our eyes. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were ringing in the new year and to think 2011 is just around the corner...well, on second thought let's not think about that!
Anyways, I have a tad bit of a problem: I'm terrible, horrible, and awful at gift giving. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE to give gifts but my issue is that I NEVER know what to get anyone. I'm so concerned whether they are going to like it or not which causes all sorts of stress in my life. In order to help remedy that I did lots and lots of research on items that can pretty much be applicable to any of my friends, a sort of one size fits most. The best thing about the items I came across: they are all under a whopping $50 bucks!