Kristen's Tampa Apartment.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My new apartment in Tampa is slowly coming together.  One of the things I was most excited about was the decoration process.  Unfortunately, it is a timely and costly process but nevertheless I am getting it done.  Having just moved here it gives me the opportunity to keep busy as I work on different projects.  Here is a look at what I have put together so far.  Keep in mind that I have a few things up my sleeve that I can't wait to put together and will definitely post once it's completed.

I purchased the bedding from Macy's and it is part of the Martha Stewart Collection.  I was torn between getting this or a duvet (which I previously had and absolutely love) but ended up with this option because I absolutely love the striped gray euro shams! Kelly bought me the Anthropologie salt and pepper shakers a few months ago.  I think they look great in my kitchen as they are quite unique. The two frames were purchased from Home Goods. You can always find great pieces at Home Goods and I always find myself browsing around to see what they have. I also included a photo of my coffee table set up.  I eventually want to replace the magazines with some great coffee table book so I'm keeping my eye out!




3 comments:

Kate said...

I love your place! It looks like it's coming along nicely. I've never been to a Home Goods, but I'm intrigued!

krisandkel said...

Thanks Kate! Slowly but surely its coming together. You absolutely MUST make it to a Home Goods! It is by far my favorite place to shop for good deals on anything home related. :)

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

oh everything looks SO beautious! the bedding is gorgeous, i love being inspired like this. ♥

/*To add pinterest button*/ 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips