Be My Valentine.

Friday, February 4, 2011

1. Berry Teddy, Topshop  2. Ballerina Flat, Tory Burch  3. Pretty Woman, Target
4. Heart Soap, Bergdorf Goodman  5. Pink Pepper Candle, DL & Co.  6. Love Poe Print, Etsy
7. Key Ring, Longchamp  8. Clutch, ModCloth  9. Heart Puzzle Card, Papyrus
10. Chiffon Shirt, Net-A-Porter  11. Silk Blouse, Net-A-Porter
12. I Dreamed You & Lady Is A Tramp Nail Color, Deborah Lippmann
13. Philosophy Inner Grace Fragrance, Nordstrom

Can you tell that I got a little (and by a little, I mean a lot) carried away with finding some Valentine's Day goodies? I just couldn't help myself! I can't get enough of the sheer blouses and ruffle tops and would love one (or both) of these beauties.   Maybe I'll find a special someone to treat me well this Valentine's Day! Either that, or I may be getting cozy on the couch watching Pretty Woman.

Actually, to be realistic, I'll probably be spending another late night at the office.  I'm an accountant and as you are well aware, it's busy season for us auditors, hence the lack of posts! I'm looking forward to spring more than ever before.






9 comments:

AJD ∞ said...

I love #1, #6,& #10. GREAT finds. And don't worry, Valentine's Day makes me want to pull out all of my ruffly, pink clothing. I mean, 'tis the season, right?

Kirsten said...

All of this is soo cute!
I especially love the striped shirt!!!

Super Cute!
I love your guys blog!

Kirsten
www.travandkirk.blogspot.com

Gawgus things... said...

love these things - especially the cute card! I've bought my better half a great pressie this year but will have to keep it a secret for now - Shhhh! :) xxx

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I love the chiffon shirt. Oh the things I would buy if I had the budget to support it.

Mimi said...

Love the chiffon blouse from net-a-porter. So gorgeous and classy! Valentines day is a fun reason to shop:)

Aesthetic Lounge

Eliska H said...

looove the blouses...
i mentioned you in my last post...

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

oh my gosh! i adore that print!!!!

super stoked to see this today, love it and glad you got carried away. sorry to hear you've hit the rush season, i've got a few accountant friends and their frenzy around this time is madness. totally empathize lades.

happy sunday, i hope you are tucked away in a cozy spot right about now. ♥

mjaguilera said...

With all these blog posts about Valentine's day, I can't help but get excited by all the bright and cheery reds and pinks. Thanks for turning my frown upside down with these pretty items :)

mjaguilera.blogspot.com

jaclyn said...

i can't get enough of valentine's day either! love this collection - especially #2 and 10! I work at an accounting firm too and totally know what you mean about busy season!! hope things aren't too stressful...

http://www.thelateafternoon.com

/*To add pinterest button*/ 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips